"Red gladiolus flower is a popular choice among brides due to the message it sends. Gladiolus comes from the Latin word "gladius" meaning sword, because of the shape of its leaves. Red gladiolus symbolizes generosity, sincerity and infatuation, sending a message, "You pierce my heart".
- 1 stem per bunch (sold by the bunch);
- red gladiolus flower is available year round;
- we recommend choosing a delivery date 3-4 days before your event;
- all orders for red gladiolus must be made 2 weeks in advance (call or email for shorter notice);
- colors will vary at mother nature's discretion;
- if you have any specific requests please make them upon ordering.