"The name «narcissus» (Daffodil) comes from the Greek word "narkao" - "stupefy", "stun". In the language of flowers, narcissus means "deceptive hopes, desires", "egoism." An ancient legend of Narcissus tells us that this beautiful young man died unable to tear his eyes away from his reflection in the creek. At the place of his death beautiful daffodil flowers grew.
In the East the flower was often compared (calling it “nargis”) with the beautiful eyes of the beloved; for the ancient Greeks these flowers were the personification of death — the deathbed was carpeted by them, and in Europe it symbolized love and marriage. Glad to offer you our miniature yellow and blue Daffodils suitable for any occasion. They also blend perfectly with tulips."
If you’re looking for Daffodils BunchesDirect is the right place! Here you can place your order for Daffodils corsages, boutonnieres and alternative decorations and solutions for your wedding and any other celebration!
We offer and guarantee you:
- A broad selection of Daffodils flower bouquets and arrangements;
- Any Daffodils varieties and solutions for your wedding provided by our professional florists;
- Bulk flowers and bouquets made right before delivery and composed of only fresh and high quality Daffodils;
- Timely delivery.
We have changed our website so that you could easily find Daffodils bouquets or other Daffodils arrangements and solutions for your celebration. The flowers you need can be found in catalog not only by their and holiday name, other options are available: by Daffodils color, style or even by a season! You can buy Daffodils online, just by placing an order at our website or by reaching the sales line.
Daffodils delivery features and fees:
- $40.00* if your order total is $0.00 - $199.99;
- $20.00* if your order total is $199.99 - $299.99;
- You may get necessary information about our flowers and their delivery in our live chat or by calling the sales line: 1-888-690-8425 (Mon. - Fri., 8 am – 5 pm EDT);
- FREE SHIPPING, if your order total is $299 or more and if it's placed at least 2 weeks in advance;
- Delivery time is between 9 am to 6 pm (Tue. - Fri.).
Order Daffodils online now and we’ll make your holiday unforgettable.