BunchesDirect Announces Thanksgiving Contest
Monday, 04 November 2013 12:48
BunchesDirect Announces Engagement Story Contest Winner!
Friday, 04 October 2013 12:49
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
After an overwhelming response, BunchesDirect unveiled the winner of the $1000 Engagement Story Contest on Oct. 4, 2013.
Sarah I. of Ontario, Canada, was named the winner of the contest, with her story of being proposed to by her high school sweetheart after eight years of dating.
Sarah's story caught the attention of the BunchesDirect staff who judged the contest. She and her fiancé Shaddy started off as friends in high school, and it soon blossomed into a relationship.
The proposal occurred on Sept. 31, 2012. The pair went for dinner, followed by a drive down a country road. Fate intervened, and Shaddy, driving, hit a deer that had already been hit and was laying on the side of the road. Both were understandably rattled by the turn of events, but little did Sarah know what Shaddy had in store. This unfortunate turn of events was a just a detour one of the greatest nights of the couple's lives.He drove her to their old high school, to the spot where they first met. Shaddy had previously laid out an arrangement of candles and flowers. It was there that he got on his knee and proposed.
Sarah will receive a $1000 Shopping Spree towards Wedding Flowers from BunchesDirect.
The Engagement Story was a great success, allowing BunchesDirect reach out to wide audience through its promotion on social media and the bunchesdirect.org blog.
The winning story can be viewed in Sarah's own words at http://bunchesdirect.org/2013/09/engagement-contest-entry-sarah-i/. All of the entries received can be viewed at http://bunchesdirect.org/category/1000-engagement-contest/.
Sarah is thrilled to be named the winner of the contest.
"I just want to say that I thank you so much for this opportunity and for helping me create my dream wedding," she wrote in an email to BunchesDirect staff. "This is absolutely amazing and don't know how I can thank you! Can't wait to tell my family the great news and tell them how our love story is what made this happen!"
BunchesDirect is America’s premier site for Bulk Flowers and premade Wedding Flowers. The company maintains its primary distribution center in Miami, Fla. and several throughout Canada. The main site is complimented by Canadian (www.bunchesdirect.ca) and Australian (www.bunchesdirect.com.au) editions, allowing the company to serve brides in three of the biggest international flower markets.
Read Sarah's winning entry below:
It was eight years ago when I first met my best friend, and soon to be husband. Who knew you could meet the love of your life at the young and tender age of 16? It is interesting to look back and reflect upon this.
Shaddy was the first one to make a move and he asked me to be his girlfriend. The first thing that came to my mind was; do I want to take our amazing friendship and turn it into something else? With deep reflection and thought I took the chance to fall for him, and I fell hard. The emotions I felt for this man became more apparent and real than ever. Since that day, I have been swept off my feet. As Shaddy showed me, and continues to show me what love is truly all about.
Growing into adulthood with one another, it is inevitable that there will be many obstacles that life will throw our way. However, having already conquered all types of obstacles together, we know that we are able to take anything on together. There couldn’t be a greater blessing. Whenever we came across a tough situation in the past , we always asked each other “How could we get through this?” – The answer always became clear to us, we worked through it together, and we learned that as long as we have one another, that is truly the only thing that really matters.
On September 31st 2012, Shaddy and I went for diner; it was nothing out of the ordinary. Later that evening, we went for a drive down a country road; it was raining and dark outside. I had realized that during dinner Shaddy was being quiet and so tense, and now the drive wasn’t any different. I could not understand what the big deal was since I was under the impression we were wasting time before going to see an old friend. As we were driving down the long road, there was a deer that was previously hit, laying on the side of the road. The deer was distant, and Shady could not swerve in time so he hit the deer. The shock caused me to react in tears, I was shaking. I turned to Shaddy and out of frustration, and shock, I began doubting and questioning him. “Are you serious Shaddy? What is on your mind tonight? What are you not telling me?” I was shaking and still in tears as he calmed me down, saying he did not see the deer, and nothing was on his mind.
Win $1000 of Wedding Flowers from BunchesDirect
Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:11
TELL US YOUR ENGAGEMENT STORY AND
WIN A $1000 SHOPPING SPREE
CALLING ALL BRIDES-TO-BE:
Think your proposal was romantic, creative, or unique? Maybe it was just a simple intimate moment, or a public proposal that completely caught you off guard. In any case, we’d love to hear your story.
We’re looking for the best engagement story we can find. Whether it’s touching, romantic, funny, wild, heartwarming, or anything else, we want to hear it!
With a large selection of Bridal Bouquets, Centerpieces and Farm Fresh Flowers delivered directly to the consumer, this $1000 giveaway will make one bride very, very happy…
That’s right, just for telling us your unique engagement story, you have chance to win a $1000 credit toward your Wedding Flowers from BunchesDirect.com or BunchesDirect.ca.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
1) Write up your story – it can be anywhere between 100 and 1000 words. If you have any pictures to attach to it, all the better! (but please, no more than 2MB in size per email.)
2) Send it to
, either in the body of the email or as an attachment to enter. Please include the words ‘ENGAGEMENT CONTEST’ in the Subject Line of the email.
3) The contest winner will be announced on BunchesDirect.com and BunchesDirect.ca, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BunchesDirect , and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/FlowerGuide at a date to be determined.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By submitting your story and/or photos, you agree that they become, as submitted, property of BunchesDirect, and allow BunchesDirect to post your submitted materials publicly on sites including but not limited to, BunchesDirect.com, BunchesDirect.ca, BunchesDirect.org.
2. You agree to allow BunchesDirect to contact you, and if necessary, others, for the purposes of verifying the legitimacy of your story.
3. The winner will be chosen by a panel of BunchesDirect employees at a date to be specified.
How to arrange your own wedding centerpiece
Monday, 05 November 2012 19:37
BunchesDirect.com shows you how easy it is to create your own Wedding Flowers. Bunches Bob will show you how to create a low lying hydrangea and rose wedding flower arrangement as well as a taller rose wedding centerpiece that is elegant. Creating wedding flowers is easy and this video will show you how to do it !
Wednesday, 03 October 2012 15:24
- Wedding Flower Ideas – Unique Ways to Incorporate Flowers into Your Wedding
- DIY Wedding Flowers - Made Easy
- Submerged Flower Centerpieces – How To
- Wedding Advice – Dealing with the Expert Bridesmaid
- Wedding Flowers – Flower Allergies
- Wedding Flowers – Which To Choose For Your Big Day
- Flower Care Tips with “Bunches” Bob – Unpacking Your Flowers
- Wedding Flowers – Tips on Choosing the Right Ones
- DIY Centerpiece – How to Make Your Own Rose Centerpiece
- The 4 Cs of Diamonds
- Wedding Flowers – A Checklist
- Trash the Dress – Embracing the Unusual
- History of the Wedding Ring
- Wedding Flowers – Three Types to Avoid
- Roses – The Most Popular Wedding Flowers
- Fall Wedding Ideas – How to dress
- Marriage – Mail Order, Arranged and Online
- First Dance Songs – Wedding
- Bridezilla – How to lower stress and avoid becoming unbearable
- Wedding Flowers 101
- Marriage – 10 Reasons to Commit
- Bridal Bouquets – Floral Alternatives
- Celebrity Weddings: How to Turn Your Day into a Star-Studded Event
- DIY Wedding Flowers – Hand Tied Bouquets
- DIY Wedding Flowers – How to make your Flower Girls Bouquet
- Wedding Theme Ideas – Plan and Enchanting Floral Celebration
- Wedding Decor – Suggestions and Ideas
- Wedding Flowers – Nine ways to get Creative
- Wedding Themes – Save Money and Have Fun
- Fragrant Flowers – Top Ten
- Engaged? - Wedding Planning To Dos
- Wedding Dates – Some to Avoid, Some to Consider
- Wedding Budget: Little Ways to Save Big
- Wedding Budget – How to Save on Your Wedding Costs
- Cutting Wedding Costs – 30 Simple Ways to Save Big on Your Wedding
- DIY Wedding Flowers – DIY Boutonnieres
- Fall Themed Weddings – September, October and November Weddings
- Fall Wedding Flowers – Top Ten
- Winery Weddings – How to Throw a Vineyard Themed Wedding
- Calla Lily Wedding Theme – Regal Elegance
Page 1 of 12«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»